Monday, April 13, 2015

Thank You, Guests, E-Mailers, Free Tickets Callers and Audience !

All photos by W. Gauvin Barber   Contact me if used for commercial use.
Tonight's special guests Glenn Boss, Roger (Repeat) Turbush and John Paiva
Honored to call all Friends.
 Saturday windy and the crowd was small, Sunday 65 degrees and Sold Out  12,000 ? plus 250 race cars and their loyal crews. Thank You Josh Vanada and Theresa Condict, Penny, Russ Dowd and the entire staff at the Thompson Speedway Motorsports Park for the Awesome Show and Hospitality.
Wayne, and the Race Chatter Nation !


If this does not get your blood pumping, check your pulse because I think you must be Dead !

Four Generations from Long Island, The Turbush Family of Racing !

Yes, look close that is Keith Rocco's former crew chief, Shane Hopkins and the great future racers from the Little T !



Penny keeping the glue together in the hectic press box !

Definition of Racing Talent  Bobby Santos III, Doug Coby and my new friend Cory Lajoie, Randy's son.He could not attend the broadcast tonight. He was fulfilling his bucket list of attending a Red Sox game at Fenway Park !




Troy Talman with Ole Blue !


Mystic Missile !

Awesome looking Race CAR !

Raw Power Baby !


Is this the car who lost the Oil Filter ?



One person in this photo crew chiefed 3 Daytona 500 wins.
Tony Glover

This driver is focused for 2015 !

Someone come forward to help sponsor Steve Masse !

My father in law gave me the Keys !



Winner, Winner  Chicken  Dinner !
Down South, Connecticut just give me a Race Car , I win !

Ageless Kerry Malone still has the fever !

Jersey has Bruce Springstein and New England has Glenn BOSS !


Good top 10 to start the campaign !

Rick, you can only drive one at a time !

Wayne, I'm still not coming on your Show !

Tyler Chapman and Three Coates to deal with !


Roger ( Repeat) Turbush

Hope I did not lose my return Ferry ticket !

No comments:

Post a Comment